About the Building
The three story historical building was built in 1910. The building has been a retail outlet for many of its' years of existence including serving as a Belk Department Store dating back to the 1950s. We preserved much of the original character while uncovering and exposing the old brick, Heart Pine floors on the top floor, and the old tin ceiling. Much of the wood used on the stair guardrails and some of the treads and risers was reclaimed and repurposed from the building. We worked tirelessly for 12 months to save this historic building and to bring it back to its' past glory. We have a tad more to do, but we are open and feel we have a great place for vendors to display and for folks to shop.